RICHARD WEINBERGER DO
(Internal Medicine / Geriatric Medicine)
(Performs non-invasive facial cosmetic procedures including Botox & fillers)
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine by The American Board of Internal Medicine
- Graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internal Medicine residency- Scranton-Temple Residency Program, Scranton, Pa
- Preceptor, Medical Students from PCOM, LECOM, Temple University School of Medicine
- Attending Staff, Scranton Temple Residency Program
- President Medical Staff- Allied Rehabilitation Hospital, Scranton, Pa
- Chairman, Medical Executive Committee, Allied Rehabilitation Hospital, Scranton, Pa
- PA Osteopathic Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Weinberger resides in Waverly with his wife Erin and he is the father of two daughters and one son.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Weinberger, please call the office at 570-876-5826.
4 KELLY ST.
ARCHBALD, PA 18403
( map location )